Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

FAQ. selling ebooks - pdf files on webs.com

toby
If i am selling an e-book, once the purchaser has paid, how will he get the pdf file automatically?(or, e-book electronically without me having to e-mail the pdf after payment notification reciept)
4 people have
this question
+1
Inappropriate?
Reply
  • Caroline (Official Rep) 1 year ago
    We don't offer this service at this time, although it has been suggested before.

    You can set it up so that the confirmation page contains a link to your eBook. To do that, first upload the PDF file into the File Manager.

    When you make the confirmation page, use the LINK button to create the link to your pdf files. Just make a regular page for this, and in Page Options, hide that page from your navbar.

    After you have created that page, edit the settings in your webstore to select the confirmation page.
    • view 1 more comment
    • It would probably be easiest to put the link to the file in the confirmation page, or email...
    • I do not have web store. I have created my sales page and my confirmation page which is hidden with pdf details. Therefore the link is on the confirmation page. My problem is that when a person buys the ebook pays by paypal. They are not redirected back to my website to pick up their pdf book which they have paid for..........What do I do?
      nina.bagnall@yahoo.com
  • toby
    Thank you Caroline, ive managed the confiramtion page & created the link to the required pdf files. How do i go about editting the settings in my webstore to the select the confiramation page? thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment